NEWPORT LAKE ESTATES
Premium Lakeside Living With Family-Friendly Amenities in Manvel, Texas
11 Beautiful Model Homes Open Now!
PHASE II OPENING AUGUST 2019 WITH 47 MORE LAKEFRONT LOTS
ALVIN ISD/SHADOW CREEK HIGH SCHOOL · MINIMAL ASSOCIATION FEES
LIVE ON THE LAKE! WATERFRONT HOMES WITH NATURAL SPACES.
The backyard of the large waterfront estate home lots are to the water’s edge, typical of natural lakes, jsut right to dip your toes.
Families living in homes off-water will also have complete access to lakefront living with the open green spaces, vistas, parks, urban gardens, community boat docks, and trails.
Directly contact the sales consultants using the information below.
Or click on the builders logos to visit their pages.
Talk Directly to Nathanlyn:
Nathanlyn Fisher – Sales Consultant
Phone: (713) 870-6882
Talk Directly to Kyle:
Kyle Jones – Sales Consultant
Phone: (713) 348-9911
PARKS, TRAILS AND PUBLIC SPACES ABOUND
Parks abound at Newport Lake Estates and will include the Harbour House marina, and seven pocket parks of various sizes and purposes placed throughout the lakeside community and connected by trails.
Harbour House will be the axis of the community where people connect, relax, and enjoy the company of their new friends by the lake:
- Boat House with a dinghy boat storage, a pier and sunset views.
- Meggan’s Muse Amphitheater for presentations, movie night, events, and services.
- Badminton Court lined to be also used for pickleball play; drone port #2
THE TRAILS PARK
The Trails Park will be a waterfront park planned for all ages, themed for exercise, fitness, and outdoor games. There, people can use the outdoor exercise stations placed on a trail along the waterfront or just stop and sit in a gazebo to relax and visit with friends:
- Sand Lot Volleyball: also used for beach yoga.
- Exercise Stations: 12 static and kinetic stations.
- Basketball Court with two glass back goals; lined also for volleyball and pickleball; outdoor yoga; drone port #1.
- Pier and Gazebo surrounded by wetland plants; perfect of fishing or just sunset views.
- Fire Pit in an outdoor place to meet, talk and relax in traditional Adirondack chairs.
- Shoreside Arbours
LUKEY JAY FIELD OF DREAMS
A multipurpose field for sports and large community gatherings.
- Soccer Field for the young competitors and doubles as a Futsol field.
- Community Open Space for special events and large gatherings.
- Batting Cage which doubles as a golf driving cage.
- Golf Putting Green flagged with five holes.
RAFA BIRD NATURE CENTER AND COMMUNITY GARDENS
Natural amenities are located throughout the development. Bird and butterfly gardens, edible gardens and fishing are just some of the family-friendly activities available to the community.
- Rafa Bird Gardens and Butterfly Park with numerous bird houses and feeders, landscaped specifically for birds and butterflies.
- Edible Gardens with 10 raised herb and vegetable planter boxes plus fruit orchards, olive groves, fig groves.
- Fishing Pier overlooking the water.
- Community Deck with a potting table.
NEWPORT LAKE ESTATES LAYOUT MAP