NEWPORT LAKE ESTATES
PREMIUM LAKESIDE LIVING IN MANVEL, TEXAS
44% of homes (88 home sites) will be on the water with the backyard property line being adjacent to the water’s edge, typical of natural lakes.
Families living on the 111 off-water home sites will have complete access to lakefront living with the open spaces, vistas, parks, urban gardens and trails. Like the waterfront home sites, the off-water homes will be minimum of 120’ deep vs. the City of Manvel standard of 105′.
PARKS, TRAILS AND PUBLIC SPACES:
The 2.7 acres of parks will include a community center park, to be called Harbour House, and seven pocket parks of various sizes and purposes places throughout the community and connected by trails.
Harbour House will be the axis of the neighborhood where people connect, relax, and enjoy the company of their new friends:
- Playground for the young ones.
- Boat House with a dinghy boat storage, a pier and sunset views.
- Meggan’s Muse Amphitheater for presentations, movie night, events, and services.
- Badminton Court lined to be also used for pickleball play; drone port #2
THE TRAILS PARK
The Trails Park will be a shore-side park planned for all ages, themed for exercise, fitness, and outdoor games. There, people can use the outdoor exercise stations places on a trail along the water or just stop and sit in a gazebo to relax and visit:
- Sand Lot Volleyball: also used for beach yoga.
- Exercise Stations: 18 static and kinetic stations.
- Basketball Court with two glass back goals; lined also for volleyball and pickleball; outdoor yoga; drone port #1.
- Pier and Gazebo surrounded by wetland plants and a rock lined stream; perfect of fishing or just sunset views.
- Fire Pit in an outdoor place to meet, talk and relax in traditional Adirondack chairs.
- Shoreside Arbours
RAFA BIRD NATURE CENTER AND COMMUNITY GARDENS
Natural amenities are located throughout the development. Bird and butterfly gardens, edible gardens and fishing are just some of the family-friendly activities available to the community.
- Rafa Bird Gardens and Butterfly Park with numerous bird houses and feeders, landscaped specifically for birds and butterflies.
- Edible Gardens with 10 raised herb and vegetable planter boxes plus fruit orchards, olive groves, fig groves.
- Fishing Pier overlooking the water.
- Community Deck with a potting table.
LUKEY JAY FIELD OF DREAMS
A multipurpose field for sports and large community gatherings.
- Soccer Field for the young competitors doubles as a Futsol field.
- Community Open Space for special events and large gatherings.
- Batting Cage which doubles as a golf driving cage.
- Golf Putting Green flagged with five holes.
- Hot Air Bloon Port; Drone Port #3
Lukey Jay Field of DreamsSoccer, Futsal, Croquet, Events, Hot Air Ballon Port, Drone Port, Batting Cage, Golf