LIVE ON THE LAKE! WATERFRONT HOMES WITH NATURAL SPACES.
44% of lake homes (88 lake home sites) will be on the water with the backyard property being adjacent to the water’s edge, typical of natural lakes.
Families living on the 111 off-water home sites will also have complete access to lakefront living with the open spaces, vistas, parks, urban gardens and trails. Like the waterfront home sites, the off-water homes will be minimum of 120’ deep.
PHASE II OPENING AUGUST 2019 WITH 47 MORE LAKEFRONT LOTS
11 BUILDER MODELS OPEN NOW · ALVIN ISD/SHADOW CREEK HIGH SCHOOL
MINIMAL ASSOCIATION FEES
Directly contact the sales consultants using the information below.
Or click on the builders logos to visit their pages.
Talk Directly to Kyle:
Kyle Jones – Sales Consultant
Phone: (713) 348-9911
Talk Directly to Nathanlyn:
Nathanlyn Fisher – Sales Consultant
Phone: (713) 870-6882
PARKS, TRAILS AND PUBLIC SPACES ABOUND
Parks abound at Newport Lake Estates and will include the Harbour House marina, and seven pocket parks of various sizes and purposes placed throughout the lakeside community and connected by trails.
Harbour House will be the axis of the community where people connect, relax, and enjoy the company of their new friends by the lake:
THE TRAILS PARK
The Trails Park will be a waterfront park planned for all ages, themed for exercise, fitness, and outdoor games. There, people can use the outdoor exercise stations placed on a trail along the waterfront or just stop and sit in a gazebo to relax and visit with friends:
- Sand Lot Volleyball: also used for beach yoga.
- Exercise Stations: 18 static and kinetic stations.
- Basketball Court with two glass back goals; lined also for volleyball and pickleball; outdoor yoga; drone port #1.
- Pier and Gazebo surrounded by wetland plants and a rock lined stream; perfect of fishing or just sunset views.
- Fire Pit in an outdoor place to meet, talk and relax in traditional Adirondack chairs.
- Shoreside Arbours
RAFA BIRD NATURE CENTER AND COMMUNITY GARDENS
Natural amenities are located throughout the development. Bird and butterfly gardens, edible gardens and fishing are just some of the family-friendly activities available to the community.
- Rafa Bird Gardens and Butterfly Park with numerous bird houses and feeders, landscaped specifically for birds and butterflies.
- Edible Gardens with 10 raised herb and vegetable planter boxes plus fruit orchards, olive groves, fig groves.
- Fishing Pier overlooking the water.
- Community Deck with a potting table.
LUKEY JAY FIELD OF DREAMS
A multipurpose field for sports and large community gatherings.
- Soccer Field for the young competitors and doubles as a Futsol field.
- Community Open Space for special events and large gatherings.
- Batting Cage which doubles as a golf driving cage.
- Golf Putting Green flagged with five holes.
- Hot Air Bloon Port; Drone Port #3
YOUR BUILDERS AND MORE
The Trails ParkFitness stations, a fire pit, gazebos, bird houses; The Trail has it all. Newport Lake Living
Basketball, Volleyball, PickleballYou pick your sport, but no skating. Manvel waterfront living and amenities.
Balance BeamOn the trail. Live and run along the lake. Newport Lake Estates. Waterfront living at it's best.
Perry and Meritage OfficesWaterfront home sites. Lakefront living. Lake homes for sale near Manvel, Texas.
East PierDesigned for easy entry and exit from your canoe. Waterfront activities and Lakeside living.
Lukey Jay Field of DreamsSoccer, Futsal, Croquet, Events, Hot Air Ballon Port, Drone Port, Batting Cage, Golf
NEWPORT LAKE ESTATES LAYOUT MAP