Axis Point has developed more lots on the water in Clear Lake than any other developer. TownHarbour Estates is a continuation of the Axis Point tradition of coastal sensitive waterfront development.
With a profound commitment to quality coastal development, simply stated, TownHarbour is intended to be the preeminent waterfront community between Florida and Mexico. The very livable TownHarbour Estates community will have large lots, a Grand Canal, a mile of trails, and five parks making it an iconic, gated waterfront community.
Clear Lake and Galveston Bay are the largest salt-water oriented recreation areas in Texas. Perfectly located, TownHarbour will be adjacent to South Shore Harbour in League City on the preferred south side of Clear Lake with convenient commercial amenities and just a few minutes from the Kemah waterfront entertainment and boating center. The area is a roughly equal-distant drive to both the Galveston recreation/employment market and to the Houston CBD and Medical Center.
With the exception of the TownHarbour site, Clear Lake land is fully developed. TownHabour will be the last major waterfront communtiy to be built on Clear Lake; there are literally no other sites for development.
THE PREMIUM WATERFRONT COMMUNITY ON CLEAR LAKE
TownHarbour Estates will be the premium waterfront community for sailing and power boats on the Gulf Coast between Florida and Mexico.
With 60 waterfront lots at least 172 feet deep each with 70’ for private bulkhead waterfront, the Grand Canal will be double the width of typical canal home widths without the noise and distractions of large marinas.
The TownHarbour Grand Canal is flawlessly designed for yachtsmen, perfect in every way, completely unique among waterfront boating communities.
Unlike other existing waterfront communities on Clear Lake which all suffer from serious design issues, for the large lot homeowners on the TownHarour the Grand Canal:
Marinas on Clear Lake, Houston, Tx
Clear Lake serves Greater Houston as the third largest boating community in the U.S. with the 2nd largest number of marina boat slips.
MARINAS: Waterford Harbour, Watergate, Seabrook Shipyard, Portofino, Blue Dolphin, Lakewood Yacht Club, Marina del Sol, South Shore Harbour, Boardwalk Marina
Canal and Marina Homes on Clear Lake
Clear Lake waterfront living includes 5 large Canal Home and 3 large MARINA HOME developments.
CANAL HOME COMMUNITIES: Cypress Bay, Peninsula, Seabrook Island, Casa Marina Port, Lake Cove
MARINA HOMES: Waterford Harbour, South Shore Harbour, Marina del Sol
Aerial View of TownHarbour Site.
TownHarbour is located beside South Shore Harbour fronting on Clear Lake. It’s location on the preferred south shore is approximate to new commercial amenities being developed.
TOWNHARBOUR: Grand Canal and 75 HOME SITES:
- Grand Canal: TownHarbour will feature a 2,200′ long and 140′ wide Grand Canal, twice the width of typical canal home developments. Homes facing Clear Lake and on the Grand Canal will have 70′ or larger private bulkhead space for their power boats, sailboats and boat houses and true waterfront living.
- 6 Clear Lake View Lots: These premium lots with a north west Clear Lake view will be 70′ wide and from 191′ to 288′ deep with room for large one story homes, if desired, and abundant backyard living area. The two center lots will have canal side private docking for large boats up to 65′ plus guest slips for the neighborhood.
- 54 Canal Lots: These lots will be 172.5’ deep and 70’ wide. The large lot depth allows more gentle slopes to the water than is common. These lots will have 70′ of private bulkhead and will accommodate a typical 36′ boat house (with lifts) and sail boat slips properly configured up 50′. This is “backyard boating” at its best.
- 15 Off Water Lots: These lots will typically be 60′ wide and average approximately 135′ deep. They will front on Lakeside Drive which will be improved as concrete curb and gutter, widened to 32 feet , and lined with tall hardwood and palm trees for a grand entrance into the gated community.
- Central Park On The Water: The Central Park will be located on the south end of the Grand Canal. It will have a rock lined stream and waterfall, a gazebo overlooking the canal, decks with an outdoor kitchen, and a small boat dinghy-house and launching area.
- Pocket Parks On The Water: The Sunset Parks will have Clear Lake viewing decks and walkways along the Grand Canal, perfect for a little quiet conversation and reflection. Two piers with arbors will extend into Clear Lake.
- Off Water Parks: Along The Trails, static and kinetic fitness stations will be located. The Urban Gardens and Birding Parks will be set inside the waterfront area in the southeast area. A special open space community park called The Commons at the entrance on Lakeside Drive will offer a larger geathering area for the entire community.
- Colored Concrete Walking Trails: The Central Park, pocket parks, and all homes inside the gates, and parks along Lakeside Drive will be connected by walking trails. More than one mile of trails will connect to Marina Bay Drive.