The Last Premier Gated Waterfront Community
From The Gulf Coast to California
LIVE ON THE WATER
Reserve Your Clear Lake Homesite Today
For more information contact Karen Ritchey: (713) 299-2388
KarenRitchey@KW.com • KW Clear Lake
Enjoy natural, waterfront vistas with wetlands on an expansive, stone lined 140’ wide, deep water marina canal.
Designed for deep-water mariners and water lovers of all kinds, TownHarbour homes will be un-elevated, on large lots, well above the flood plain, and 16’ above sea level. Perfect!
- Clear Lake Estate Homes on sites up to 288’ deep, will have panoramic water views with 80’ of pier-fairway on Clear Lake and protected space for a 55’ deep water boat, just inside the canal.
- Marina Homes on the canal will have no front our backyard neighbors, will be on a single loaded street, and have 70’ of limestone lined, private waterfront bulkhead. With 30’ x 55’ boat slip areas, there will be room for all the toys.
- Off Water Residents on the newly constructed, tree lined Lakeside Dr. will have 19’ x 32’ slips inside the marina for boats up to 35’, and enjoy all the amenities that TownHarbour has to offer.
HARBOUR HOUSE MARINA
Herb gardens and exercise stations on the jogging trails will lead to the Harbour House Marina center, a gathering place over-looking the marina and lake. Just lounge at the water’s edge and relax while watching the kids launch their dinghies. The pier has guest slips for your friends and spaces to catch em’ and cook em’ and eat em’ right there.
TOWNHARBOUR IS LIVING ON THE WATER
All designed to enhance life in the last, truly exceptional, private waterfront community to be built in Metro Houston.
PREMIUM CLEAR LAKE LOCATION
Perfectly located within Clear Lake on Galveston Bay, TownHarbour is adjacent to South Shore Harbour, on the preferred south side of Clear Lake. It is adjacent to commercial amenities and a short drive from the Kemah waterfront entertainment and boating center. The area is also equidistant to both the Galveston recreation/ employment market and the Houston CBD and Medical Center. TownHarbor is located within the highly-rated Clear Creek ISD.
LAST DEVELOPABLE WATERFRONT
With the exception of the TownHarbour site, the Clear Lake waterfront has been fully developed for premium single family residential and marina use. TownHarbour will be the last major waterfront community to be built on Clear Lake; there are no other sites available for development.
THE PERFECT SITE PLAN FOR MARINERS
All 60 waterfront homes will be 2′ above the flood plain, conventional slab on grade, not elevated on piers or pony walls. Each home will be on a new 28′ or 32′ concrete, tree lined street with no front or backyard neighbors. The lots will be filled to 15.25′ above MSL (mean sea level) and will provide excellent storm protection for the homes and the Grand Canal.
Additionally, 15 off-water homes will be built just outside the gates on land filled to allow the homes to be 2′ above the flood plain. These TownHarbour homes will provide an enhanced, attractive introduction to the 60 gated waterfront homes. 12′ high Carolina Jasmin green trellises will be built on Lakeside Drive and inside the gates to enhance visual appeal.
THE PREMIUM WATERFRONT COMMUNITY ON CLEAR LAKE
TownHarbour Estates will be the premium waterfront community for sailing and power boats on the Gulf Coast between Florida and Mexico.
LARGE LOTS / WIDE CANAL
With 60 waterfront lots, each with a minimum 172’ depth and 70’ of private bulkhead waterfront, the 140′ wide Grand Canal will be double the width of typical canal home developments and without the noise and distractions of large marinas.
The TownHarbour Grand Canal is flawlessly designed for yachtsmen, perfect in every way and completely unique among waterfront boating communities.
PERFECTLY DESIGNED FOR DEEP WATER MARINERS
Unlike existing waterfront communities in the Clear Lake area, which all suffer from serious design flaws, the advantages for large lot homeowners on the TownHarbour Grand Canal are exceptional:
- unusually wide fairways in a 140’ wide Grand Canal provide large boat navigation and expansive vistas
- every waterfront home has direct water access for convenient backyard boating
- no expensive long piers needed to reach deep water are required to be built or maintained
- no bridge, power lines or easement issues are hindrances to navigation
- the Grand Canal is not subject to the perils of large open water heavy wave action
- ample room behind each home for a boathouse and multiple boats
TownHarbour Estates Deep Water Canal
Metro Houston’s Clear Lake is the 3rd largest boating community in the U.S., with the 2nd largest number of marina slips in the U.S.
The marinas are filled with sailboats and larger powerboats, while canal home developments exclusively have small to midsize powerboats. Why? Because the canals are too shallow, too narrow, to remote and/or have bridge or power line obstructions prohibiting sailboats and large powerboats.
Unlike every other canal home development, TownHarbour will have a marina canal width of 140’ with a 70’ wide backyard boat slip for every waterfront home.
TOWNHARBOUR: Grand Canal and 75 Home Sites:
- Grand Canal: TownHarbour will feature a 2,150′ long and 140′ wide Grand Canal, twice the width of typical canal home developments. Homes facing Clear Lake and on the Grand Canal will have 70′ or larger private bulkhead space for their power boats, sailboats and boat houses, providing true waterfront living.
- 6 Clear Lake View Lots: These premium lots with a north west Clear Lake view will be 71′ wide and from 191′ to 288′ deep with room for large one story homes, if desired, and abundant backyard living area. These lots will have canal side private docking for large boats up to 55′ plus guest slips for the neighborhood as well as place for a Clear Lake side pier with 8′ water.
- 54 Canal Lots: These lots will be 172.5’ deep and 70’ wide. The large lot depth allows more gentle slopes to the water than is common. These lots will have 70′ of private bulkhead and will accommodate a typical 36′ boat house (with lifts) and sail boat slips properly configured up to 55′. The slip area will be a generous 30′ x 55′. This is “backyard boating” at its finest.
- 15 Off Water Lots: These lots will typically be 60′ wide and average approximately 135′ deep. They will front on Lakeside Drive which will be improved as concrete curb and gutter, widened to 32 feet , and lined with tall hardwood and palm trees for a grand entrance into the gated community.
- Harbour House Marina: Harbour House will have spectacular vistas on the Grand Canal. The marina is designed to allow lifts for power boats, guest slips, a place to stage dingy regattas, and lounging decks with an outdoor kitchen. Fish, play, relax. Enjoy the water and your friends.
- Pocket Parks On The Water: The Sunset Parks will have Clear Lake viewing decks and walkways along the Grand Canal, perfect for a little quiet conversation and reflection. Two piers with arbors will extend into Clear Lake.
- Off Water Parks: Along The Trails, static and kinetic fitness stations will be located. The Urban Gardens and Birding Parks will be set inside the waterfront area in the southeast part of the development. A special open space community park called The Commons at the entrance on Lakeside Drive, will offer a large gathering area for the entire community.
- Colored Concrete Walking Trails: The Central Park, pocket parks, and all homes inside the gates, and parks along Lakeside Drive will be connected by walking trails. More than one mile of trails will connect to Marina Bay Drive.
Axis Point: A Commitment To Quality
Axis Point has developed more lots on the waterfront in Clear Lake than any other developer. TownHarbour Estates is a continuation of the Axis Point tradition of sensitive coastal waterfront development.
With a profound commitment to quality coastal development, TownHarbour is envisioned to be the preeminent waterfront community between Florida and California.
Marinas on Clear Lake, Houston, Tx
TownHarbour is being built on Metro Houston’s Clear Lake, 45 minutes south of the CBD.
Clear Lake has more major marinas than any other city in the United States. It also has the 2nd largest number of marina slips in the United States and is the 3rd largest yachting community.
8 MAJOR MARINAS: South Shore Harbour, Marina del Sol, Waterford Harbour, Watergate Yachting Center, Portofino, Lafayette Landing, Blue Dolphin Marine and Lakewood Yacht Club.
Canal and Marina Homes on Clear Lake
Clear Lake waterfront living includes 5 large CANAL HOME and 3 large MARINA HOME developments. All five canal home communities have design flaws for mariners. They are either too shallow, too narrow, too far from Galveston Bay or have obstructions such as bridges or power lines.
TownHarbour is perfectly designed for Deep Water Mariners with a 140′ width marina canal, deep water sheltered from storms and no obstructions to navigation.
CANAL HOME COMMUNITIES: Cypress Bay, Peninsula, Seabrook Island, Casa Marina Port and Lake Cove
MARINA HOMES: Waterford Harbour, South Shore Harbour and Marina del Sol